Chinese Herbs, High Bloo, Liver, Muscles and Bones, Cheap chinese herbs, Buy Quality tea herbs directly from China kidney tea Suppliers: Wild Eucommia (Du Zhong) Tea
* kidneys may be strengthened by taking the medicinal herb eucommia; too-frequent urination [micturation] is helped by the herb. Alternatively, malfunction of the kidneys could cause fluid retention and accompanying edema which is noticeable when swelling of the ankles or the legs occurs; the medicinal herb eucommia could be of benefit in such cases.
* a sluggish liver also benefits from the medicinal herb eucommia which will positively strengthen and detoxify this organ; when the liver is working imperfectly, other parts of the body suffer and there may be nausea and headache
The eucommia is a tree found in a number of provinces of China; it is a big tree growing up to 50 feet in height and it belongs to the rubber tree family. In summer and autumn, small areas of bark are removed the inner part of which comprises a latex-like white substance; it is this part of the tree that is used to produce the medicinal encommia herb, known alternatively as Du Zhong, Gutta-Percha or Cortex Encommia. The bark is sliced and boiled in water to make a form of tea which, in traditional Chinese medicine, is then used as a drink to treat a number of common disorders:
* it is thought that the libido is enhanced by the use of eucommia
* the medicinal herb eucommia is believed to possess anti-inflammatory properties as well as being an effective anti-oxidant; because of these properties, the herb has been used to good effect by those suffering from arthritis and osteoporosis
* hypertension is often successfully treated by the medicinal herb eucommia; it has been found to be effective in blood-pressure regulation without side-effects, even when used in high doses
* eucommia is believed to be beneficial in pregnancy abnormalities, such as when there is bleeding and threatened miscarriage; the herb can often calm the uterus and the fetus so th